Traffic Ticket Lawyers ◦ Central Florida’s Traffic Defense Law Firm
If you are convicted of any three of the following crimes within a five year period will result in a five year driver’s license revocation as a Florida habitual traffic offender:
- Manslaughter resulting from the operation of a motor vehicle
- Driving while under the influence of alcohol
- Commission of any felony in which a motor vehicle is used
- Driving while license suspended or revoked
- Failing to stop and render aid leaving the scene of an accident resulting in death or personal injury, or
- If you receive 15 moving infraction convictions within 5 years you are considered a habitual traffic offender
Some people might not know receiving multiple traffic tickets in Florida has a specific name, habitual traffic offender. If you’re received multiple traffic citations in Florida, then we recommend you contact us immediately to discuss your options (407) 894-4449.
Central Florida’s Traffic Defense Law Firm at Skubiak & Rivas, P.A., in Orlando, Florida, we divide our practice into three main areas:
- Non-Criminal Traffic Violations
- Criminal Traffic Violations
- General Criminal Defense
Since the firm’s inception in 1993, we have devoted our practice exclusively to traffic and criminal defense matters. With over 20 years of combined experience, we are Central Florida’s traffic defense law firm.