Driving is a privilege and can be taken away from you for several reasons. Most people may not realize or be aware of a license suspension until you are pulled over. If you are caught driving without a valid license, your car can be towed and you may be taken immediately to jail.
Top Reasons Why You May Have Your Drivers License Suspended
1. Child Support Payments
If you are behind on child support payments, your license can be suspended. We can help your child support delinquency to reinstate your license.
A DMV can suspend your drivers license due to a pending DUI charge or a DUI conviction.
3. Habitual Traffic Offender (HTO)
If you are convicted of any three of the following crimes within a five year period, you may face a five-year driver’s license revocation in the State of Florida as a Habitual Traffic Offender:
- Manslaughter resulting from the operation of a motor vehicle
- Driving while under the influence of alcohol
- Commission of any felony in which a motor vehicle is used
- Driving while license suspended or revoked
- Failing to stop and render aid leaving the scene of an accident resulting in death or personal injury.
- If you receive 15 moving infraction convictions within 5 years you are considered a habitual traffic offender
If you do not may your traffic fines or tickets, your license may be suspended.
Our team of Traffic Attorneys can attempt to resolve any of these issues. Please call us at 407-894-4449.