Orlando DUI Defense Lawyers ◦ Central Florida’s Traffic Defense Law Firm
When you or a loved one is charged with a Florida DUI, selecting the right lawyer for the case can be the hardest part of the whole ordeal.
Before You Select a Florida DUI Attorney
Before you select a Florida DUI attorney, please make sure your attorney specializes in the field of Florida drunk driving defense. You will obviously have many questions for the DUI attorney. You should make sure the DUI attorney offers free consultations, so you can ask your questions.
Here is a list of questions you may want to ask your Florida DUI attorney:
Do you specialize in Florida DUI defenses?
Are you experienced in Florida DUI defense?
Who will be handling my case?
Will I be contacted regularly about the updates to my case?
Will I receive copies of the motions you file?
Will I be able to make a final decision regarding my case?
What is your estimate of fees?
We created a resource library to help you fight your Orlando DUI charges:
- Florida DUI frequently asked questions
- Got a DUI in Orlando? Learn more about Standardized Field Sobriety Testing (SFST)
- Understanding how to get an Orlando DUI overturned
- How to Pick a Florida DUI Attorney?
- Florida DUI Attorney FAQ’s
- How do police officer’s spot drunk drivers?
- What is the difference between Orlando DUI and DWI?
- Orlando DUI DWI Attorney – Skubiak & Rivas, P.A.
- Are you in search of a qualified Orlando DUI Lawyer
- Memorial Day facts about DUI’s and lack of seat belts
- Florida DUI Laws and Florida DUI Penalties
- Florida DUI Lawyers
- DUI Defense Lawyer in Orlando, Florida
Consult with Skubiak & Rivas, P.A. Florida DUI attorneys for a free consultation (407) 894-4449.