Habitual Traffic Offender | The Traffic Law Firm
If you are convicted of any three of the following crimes within a five year period, you may face a five-year driver’s license revocation in the State of Florida as a Habitual Traffic Offender:
- Manslaughter resulting from the operation of a motor vehicle
- Driving while under the influence of alcohol
- Commission of any felony in which a motor vehicle is used
- Driving while license suspended or revoked
- Failing to stop and render aid leaving the scene of an accident resulting in death or personal injury.
- If you receive 15 moving infraction convictions within 5 years you are considered a habitual traffic offender
TALK TO US BEFORE BECOMING A HABITUAL TRAFFIC OFFENDER
Options Available To Habitual Traffic Offenders In Orlando
Prevent Yourself From Becoming A Habitual Traffic Offender
Reducing Past Convictions Can Prevent You From Becoming A Habitual Traffic Offender
If you have multiple citations in a 5-year period. You are at risk.
Paying all of your traffic tickets does not mean you cannot be penalized as a Habitual Traffic Offender in the State of Florida. To prevent this from occurring, you need legal representation that will stop this from ever occurring in the first place.
Do not risk losing your Florida license for 5-years.
We have 40 years of combined experience and have seen thousands of cases and we can help you before becoming a Habitual Traffic Offender.
Contact us for a consultation at 407-894-4449.